Saturday, August 27, 2011

Negativity commences... now.

One minute, life is grand. I'm happy and cautious and take care to make it in this world because I have a companion whom I love and adore and we built a happy life together with many memories yet to be made. The next minute, I'm left solo and would welcome any kind of life-threatening situation so I can move on to the other side to be with my companion who was taken with no warning whatsoever (and apparently didn't take enough care to make it in this world; of course, this situation required an abnormal dose of care above and beyond any normal person's expectations... but still). Hurricane Irene was good for nothing but five hours without power.

That was short and sweet. I hope I have something more insightful to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment