Sunday, August 21, 2011

I don't know how I will manage the rest of my life without his love.

This is from a blog Matt kept a long time ago. This entry was made September 14, 2005 after he took me out on a super sweet double date with some friends of ours.

Dinner at Cygnus… $80
Carriage ride around the city… $40
Dessert at Cygnus… $20

The smile on the face of the most beautiful girl in the world… Priceless

I will never get things like this ever again. I just get to hold onto the happy memories.

He was so romantic; he loved doing things like that for me. I was so lucky to have him.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I think I remember you two coming home to our place in campus west after that date. You looked gorgeous and the both of you were beaming with love. :)

    I think of you often.

    xoxo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete