Thursday, September 15, 2011

Our Headstone

I went to Patten today and designed our headstone.

Matt, I think you're really going to like it. It is going to be pretty baller, if I do say so myself. You'll be happy to know I spared no expense. All for you (and me, too), lol.

I figured I will (presumably) be looking at this thing for a long time, not to mention it will last forever so it has to be perfect. And it is. I can't wait to see how the first draft comes out. I am having one of our wedding photos (one of my favorites - it's actually the one at the top of my blog) laser etched on the front and I also decided to have another one fired onto porcelain (I think that's what it was) on the back... and that one can be in color. And Psalm 23:1-4 will be laser etched on the back also. That was one of Matt's favorite bible verses.

Anyway, it's going to be sweet. I can't wait to show off my headstone, lol.

OH! And he said it will likely be put up before the snow starts falling so that's good news!

As for another project, I decided to finally drop off my wedding dress to be cleaned and boxed. I guess there's no motivation like your husband getting killed to move that to the top of the to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment