Monday, September 5, 2011

January 17, 2011

I had another dream with Matt last night but this one didn't feel like it was really him. I think it was just a fabrication of my own mind because it played out like he was dead and came back or I knew he was going to die or something like that. But it was Labor Day and he was there and I told him that this was probably the last day we would ever get to spend together. The kids were at daycare but we both had the day off from work.

That actually did happen in January when we both had Martin Luther King, Jr. Day off but the daycare was still open. I remember being SO excited to spend the entire day with Matt, just the two of us. We went to the car dealership to start looking at what we would want for our next car. We test drove a Traverse and brought it home to see if it would fit in our garage. Then we got lunch at Olive Garden and came home and took a nap. It was always the little things. I loved it when we had time together without the kids (or kid, at this particular time, since I was still pregnant).

I guess that really was the last whole day we ever got to spend alone together.

No comments:

Post a Comment