Saturday, September 3, 2011

Doubt

"See to it that no one captivate you with an empty, seductive philosophy according to human tradition, according to the elemental powers of the world and not according to Christ." ~Colossians 2:8

I needed that right now. If I'm to be honest, I have been feeling distant from God these last couple of days and it's a terrible feeling. And then I've questioned what really happens upon our death. I don't even know why. Is Matt really going to be there when I die? Are we really going to live in God's eternal kingdom when we die? Or do we just die and that's it? We had no concept of life before we were born... how is it different after we die? It has really been driving me crazy. Why can't I go back to the way I was feeling before? So sure, so positive. I don't understand where my horrible attitude about all this is coming from. It makes me ill. I feel like I'm stuck in a downward spiral. I better go to Mass tomorrow; I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment