Monday, September 5, 2011

Alive one minute, gone the next.

On my way home from grabbing some food, I found myself driving behind a black Jeep. I just kept imagining the Jeep turning into our neighborhood, pulling into our garage and out jumps Matt like it was just another day. Ahhh, it's nice to fantasize.

This is my last week in our home. I've been pretty down lately. Although Matt has been helping me some, mostly since he took the time to meet up with me in my dream the other night. With as much as we talked about dying and life after death, I'm so glad he's not completely leaving me in the dust here.

I will probably see if I can contact the doctor who treated Matt that day. I don't feel like I know as much as I should in terms of what happened to him. All I know is that my husband was in an accident and died from head trauma. ... ? There was no going to the hospital and praying he would be okay... no speaking directly to medical staff... nothing. From my perspective, he was fine at 3:34pm and then dead at 3:35pm. That was it. I just feel like I'm missing something. I need to finish putting everything together this week before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment