Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finals Week

Ahhh, finals week.  What a perfect week to receive a call from the daycare telling me that I need to pick up Chloe because she's had three diarrhea diapers!  I am so thrilled that my study time has been interrupted by diarrhea.  Thankfully, MIL took the day to watch her... and I think my mom will be able to entertain the kids tonight while I polish up my psych knowledge and start studying for my chemistry final (which is cumulative so it's on material I've already mastered).  I have managed to finish biology with an A-!  I was aiming for an A but considering my circumstances, I am very happy with an A-.  I believe I should get an A in both chemistry and psychology but we shall know for sure by the end of this week.

Okay, so speaking of that call I received from daycare yesterday... never begin a phone conversation with me by saying, "I'm really sorry to have to tell you this..."  Because the first thought that came to my mind was, "OMG she's dead or nearly dead."  Seriously... my heart DROPPED.  I had a miniature fraction-of-a-second long panic attack.  Then she told me that Chloe had three diarrhea diapers and had to go home.  Totally not a big deal compared to what I originally thought.  That scared me.  I never used to think the worst.  Now, it's where my mind immediately goes.  When I saw those two police officers at work to tell me Matt was dead... that didn't even cross my mind that that's what they were going tell me.  Not in a million years.  But if two police officers come to my door now... someone's dead.  This much I know.

Anyway, I need to entertain these little munchkins of mine.  Not even time for a creative conclusion.  I gotta GO... I'm pretty sure there are toothpicks scattered all over the living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment